The X-10, our larger, severe-duty gear drive for centrifugal superchargers, will support applications making over 3000hp. The X-10 utilizes the same 10-spline quick change gearsets found in other popular units on the market. This crank drive unit is available with a wide variety of options, for several different engine platforms.
Centrifugal Specialties largest crank drive unit, the X-10 has found its way onto a number of record-setting and race winning combinations. The X-10 is very popular with Top Sportsman, No-Prep, Outlaw Drag Radial and other racers but has also found itself at home on many other heads-up and bracket racing applications. This drive utilizes readily available Winters Performance 10-spline Quick Change gearsets, and 67 different ratios up to 1.88:1 are available (higher ratios may be available on a special order basis).
With its all-billet case, supercharger adapter and block adapter construction, this drive is built to with stand heavy use at the track or on the street. For applications running over 2500hp, we recommend fitting the X-6 with our severe duty 12-pin drive hub and splined input shaft.
For those wanting to run accessories such as fuel pumps, vacuum pumps, etc. we offer an assortment of adapters, single and dual hex drives and other provisions to meet the needs of your application.
The base X-10 drive is designed for use with dampers having a 6-bolt, 3.20" pattern (BB LSX),and may also be used with 6-bolt "BDS"/HEMI style damper (requires hub upgrade). More information regarding damper selection for OEM based engine platforms may be found here. Our 12-pin crank hub features a dual bolt pattern that will accommodate 6-bolt BB LSX style or BDS/HEMI style dampers. We recommend and sell Innovators West 6-bolt dampers for a wide assortment of applications. Additional details regarding dampers for 481x and TFX engines may be found here.
We stock supercharger adapters for ProCharger F-1, F-2 and F-3, Centrifugal Specialties R-series and American Forced Induction AFX superchargers as well as Vortech V-20 and V-30 superchargers. These drives may be adapted to many different engine platforms including: SB Chevrolet, BB Chevrolet, Ford SB/Windsor, GM LS (stock, DART, GMPP/LSX, Noonan, RHS blocks), AJPE 481X, AJPE TFX HEMI, BAE HEMI and others.
Drive Prices start at $3149 for a complete package including drive, block and supercharger adapters, gear set, accessory drive mandrel, hubs, etc.
- 67 gear ratios available - 1.00:1 thru 1.88:1 (higher ratios may be available via special order)
- Unit is optimized for use with larger blowers (F-1X and larger) but may also be used with smaller superchargers
- Available for SB/Windsor, LSX, LSX, BB LSX, AJPE 481X, AJPE TFX, BAE Hemi and other engine platforms
- Utilizes industry standard urethane bushing couplers
- Centrifugal Specialties R-series (R106 larger) supercharger kits available
- ProCharger F-1/F-2 and F-3 series supercharger kits available
- Vortech V20/V-30 series kits available
- Drive hubs available for keyed and splined supercharger input shafts
- Kit includes nuts bolts, spacers, bearings, seals, etc.
- Pocket milled billet aluminum case eliminates weight in low stress areas
- High strength, heat treated steel shafts
- Bearings, seals, etc. are readily available off-the-shelf (rebuildable by end-user)
- Developed by an Engineer with years of Supercharger and Gear drive design experience